Aqua Pura Bracelets - FAQ
Do you have a customer service phone line I can call?
- At this time we do not have a phone line. We ask that all customer service inquiries be submitted in writing to email@example.com so that we can better assist you.
Are your bracelets waterproof?
- Due to the material the bracelets are made with, they are not 100% waterproof.
How long will it take to receive my domestic order?
- We make every effort to process orders within 1-3 business days of when they are received.
- Once the package is shipped it can take 2-7 business days to be delivered.
- Orders typically will arrive within 5 days of ordering.
How long will it take to receive my international order?
- We make every effort to process orders within 5 business days of when they are received.
- Once the package is shipped it can take 7-15 business days to be delivered, depending on your location.
*Currently, there are shipping delays in certain locations as precautionary measures are taken during the Covid-19 pandemic. If your area is experiencing shipping delays, we ask that you wait just a little longer after your provided estimate more as delivery staff sorts through this matter. Thank you for your patience.
Will I be notified when my order is shipped?
- Yes! You will receive a confirmation email after you have placed your order, and another when your order is sent out.
Will I receive a tracking number?
- Yes of course! All orders are shipped through USPS and include tracking. The tracking number will be sent to the email that you provided at checkout, as soon as your order ships. Please note that the Order Number is not your tracking number.
I ordered from outside the US, can I still track my order?
- Once your package reaches customs, your USPS tracking number will become active.
What is your U.S. return policy?
- All sales are final unless stated otherwise. We will exchange if the item gets broken during shipment. You must contact us within 2 days of delivery. Replacement offer is only valid for one month from delivery date.*
- Exchanges can only be made for items of equal or lesser value.
- Original Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Please be sure to get a tracking number when you ship the order back to us. We will not be held responsible for items lost, stolen, or damaged during return transit.
Can I exchange an item if I am not from the United States?
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate exchanges for customers outside of the U.S.
- Any sales outside of the U.S. are final.
Can I cancel my order?
- Yes, you may cancel your order, only if it has not been processed yet.
- There will be a restocking fee of $5 for any cancellations.
I received the incorrect item. What should I do?
- If you received the incorrect item please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we receive the return, we will send you the correct item as soon as possible!
My order was marked as delivered but it's not in my mailbox. What should I do?
- We recommend reaching out to your local post office. At times they may mark it delivered early or be holding it for you to pick up.
- If you see that your order was marked as delivered but you have not received the package you may file a claim with USPS here: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
All claims are customer responsibility with the carrier. We do not issue refunds when orders are lost in transit or marked delivered.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We currently accept all major credit/debit cards and paypal!
Will my card be charged when I order?
- All customers are charged at the time of purchase as this is how our website platform functions. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Do you accept wholesale orders?
- Yes we do! Please email us with what you are interested in including, quantities and styles and we will reach back out with whole prices. email@example.com
Do you collab with content creators?
- Yes we do! Send us an email with some information about yourself and how you think you can help Aqua Pura. firstname.lastname@example.org